VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach is uniquely formulated with the cooling vegetable, Cucumber that is rich in antioxidants and also helps replenish skinA s hydration. Together with Cucumber, Rose petals, and other natural whiteners, VLCC has created a winning formula for that camouflages hair to match skin color, enhancing natural fairness in just about 10 minutes. The multivitamins present in the plant actives Cucumber, Wheat Germ and Rose petals extracts infuse skin with vital nutrition and helps reveal lighter, clearer, even-toned, radiant skin in just 10 minutes.
- Maintain a clear and even skin tone with radiant, healthy complexion
- Enhances natural fairness
- Gives nutrition to the skin with anti tan benefits
- Enriched with extracts of Cucumber, Sea weed, Tomato
The VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach kit includes:
- Bleach Cream
- Powder Activator
- Post Bleach Pack
Bleach Cream: Aqua, Hydrogen peroxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycerine, Cucumissativus extract, Orthophosporic acid, Polyethylene glycol, Polyquaternium, Sodium stannatetrihydrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, EDTA, Allantoin, C.I. 77288.
Powder Activator: Ammonium bicarbonate, White bentonite, Fumed silica, Aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Mica, C.I. 77289, C.I. 77891.
Post Bleach Pack: Aqua, Kaolin, Light liquid paraffin, Talcum, Sorbitol, Glycerol monostearate,Sunflower seed oil, Bentonite, Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, Magnesium aluminium silicate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe vera extract, Carbomer, Magnesium carbonate, Lactic acid, Wheat germ oil, Ethoxylated wax, Cucumber extract, Rose petal extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Indian berberry extract, Xanthan gum, DMDM hydantoin, Allantoin, EDTA, Vitamin E, Butyl hydroxytoluene, Triclosan.
How to use:
Step-by-Step DIY Bleaching:
- Step 1: Wash the area to be bleached with soap & cold water. Pat dry.
- Step 2: Use 1 spoonful (big spoon) of Bleach Cream with 1 spoonful (small spoon) of Activator powder. (Spoons provided in the pack). Mix the two well till the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream.
- Step 3: Apply the mixture immediately on the area to be bleached using the spatula. Make sure that the hair strands are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
- Step 4: Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under ‘Recommended Time’. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
- Step 5: Wash off with cold water. Pat dry.
- Step 6: Apply a thin layer of the Post Bleach Pack and let it dry. Wash off with splashes of cold water.
- Darker Skin Tone: Up to 10 minutes
- Wheatish Skin Tone: Up to 15 minutes
- Fair Skin Tone: At least 15 minutes or more
* The exact time required for bleaching will depend on the skin tone. It can be fixed with personal experience.